Salt Lake Community Education, as a dynamic component of the Salt Lake City School District, will provide quality programs and services for personal and occupational growth for people of all ages. We will respond to the ongoing needs of a diverse society.
What is a "Community" School? Using public schools as a hub, community schools bring together many partners to offer a range of supports and opportunities to children, youth, families, and communities -- before, during and after school, up to seven days a week. These partners work together to achieve these results:
- Children are ready to learn when they enter school and every day thereafter.
- All students learn and achieve to high standards.
- Young people are well prepared for adult roles in the workplace, as parents and as citizens.
- Families and neighborhoods are safe, supportive, and engaged.
- Parents and community members are involved with the school and their own life-long learning.
What Programs and Services are provided through Rose Park Elementary's Community Learning Center?
Mr. Joel Arvizo's office hours will be: Mondays: 2:30 PM to 4:00 PM, Tuesdays: 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM,
Wednesdays: 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM, Thursdays: 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM